Our School is located in Quito, the capital of the country, very close to the heart of the historic district of Quito, which was declared, in 1978, the first World Heritage Site by UNESCO. This city has the reputation of having a very clear form of Spanish, making it easier for you to understand the language and interact with the locals. What better place to study Spanish than here!
We offer you the following:
- Transfer from/to the airport (arrival and departure)
- Orientation and safety briefing
- Guided visit to the Historical Disctrict of Quito
- Standard or Intensive Spanish classes with professional Spanish teachers
- Homestay accommodation with a local family